DIY - STUDDED PYRAMID CELL PHONE CASE
Studs are absolutely hot right now, so why not bring some punk rock to your phone case?! The following DIY will show you just how simple it truly is to create a customized pyramid studded phone case for under 4 dollars!!
- Rubber phone case (Available at Michael’s $3)
- Pyramid Studs (JoAnn’s & Michaels DO NOT CARRY studs, need to order them online. Highly recommend ForestEra on Etsy.com.
1. First, plan out the design or pattern you wish to create on the case. I recommend goggling “pyramid stud phone cases” for ideas.
2. Once you have your pattern in mind, simply take a metal stud and punch it through the rubber.
3. Fold down the metal corners on the inside and secure them down using your pliers.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until you have the desired pattern.